PlantRun systems are based upon one of four base levels which is then custom configured to provide a ready to run solution to match your exact requirements.
Each level builds upon the previous levels, so for instance, a level 3 system includes all of the functionality of the level 1 & 2 systems.
Level 1 - Asset Utilisation
Gives you accurate real-time information on the run stop status of your assets.
An asset can be a machine, line, workstation, manual operation etc.
- Utilisation KPI
- Report & Analysis Tools Built In
- Shift Tracking
- Remote Access options
- Large format shop floor display options
- SMS, email & audible alert options
Level 2 - Downtime CaptureGives you accurate downtime information for your assets and the reasons for it.
- Operator Interface at each asset
- Operator tracking
- Down time reason capture
- Track scrap and reasons for scrap
- Interlock to enforce reason entry
- Down time reports and analysis
- Production totals / reports
- Asset View and Group View analysis tools
- Operator tracking
- MS Access or SQL database
- Display Node factory floor KPI displays
Level 3 - OEE and Production tracking
Adds OEE and Production tracking functionality.
- Dynamic OEE capture
- Batch/Job/Lot/Works Order Traceability Option
- Manual / Auto shift patterns
- OEE by asset / operator / product / batch/shift
- Track asset speed & reasons for slow running
- Checklist option
- Work Instructions option
- Short Interval Control option
Level 4 - ERP / MRP / MIS integrationExchange data with third party packages, integrate recipes and improve maintenance effectiveness.
- Recipe Integration
- ERP/MRP/MIS Integration - Exchange production schedules
- Preventive Maintenance Alerts
- Process measurements
- Energy & Utilities Monitoring
Level 5 - Multi Site Solution
Link global operations to improve interoperability and collaboration
- Centralised server
- Site level data concentrators
- Operational Intelligence Dashboard